Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Are you excited?? Well I sure am. LOTS of stuff is going on here that I can barely keep my head on straight. I met with localoracle.com and we'll now be putting some of our events on their site and they'll shout out our events on their facebook page. I also met with New Bedford Guide and they want to do a few articles on the club and Andrew, if he's willing. (Andrew is one of our junior rowers that has been doing exceptionally well).

I also met with a few women at the YMCA about financial aid and how they deal with it so we can better serve the kids that need financial aid. The end result will always be the same though: No kids will ever be turned away because of money!

We're really looking forward to our Comedy Show this Sunday and have been hearing of a lot of people planning to go. It's SURE to be a really fun evening and I can't wait to see you all there! So yeah, I'm excited!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment