Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trade the wind and rain for heat and humidity

Well I suppose the summer is officially here. It's gone from cold, windy and rainy to downright HOT and humid. California really did nothing for me in terms of preparing me for New Bedford. I complain because it's cold and I'm a wuss. I get frustrated at the wind because we can't get on the water. Those all go away and then I'm whining because the humidity is just plain mean and being from the Northern California region, I'm not used to it being so hot. Wow I'm a big baby!!

But I'll take the heat and humidity if it means we can get on the water - it's been great lately! We also have some very experienced Tabor Academy rowers that are looking for a place to train over the summer so I'm very excited to see what we can do for them. I met with several today and they all seem like great guys. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment