Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Giving back to the community

Hi everyone,

As some of you know, Kathy Frey rowed with us for a bit and also rows in the whale boats. She's a part of a fundraiser and would appreciate our support. I won't try to rephrase what she said, so I'm just going to cut and paste from an email. Please help if you can.

If people would like to come and walk that would be great or if anyone knows me and would like to sponsor me, they can send a check made out to CNHC-Walk...mail it to me at 31 Jefferson St. Fairhaven, or if they would just like to send their donation directly to Community Nurse & Hospice Care 62 Center St. Fairhaven, MA 02719 that would help too. Any amount will help...if everyone just gave a little, it really adds up. The band is really good.





No comments:

Post a Comment