Thursday, December 16, 2010

T-Shirts!!!

The pictures below are the best quality that me and my dinosaur of an iPhone could produce. I myself have purchased a medium t-shirt and hooded sweatshirt and the sizes seem to run pretty normal - not small or overly large. I LOVE my hoodie. The color is called Indigo Blue - not navy, it's lighter. Not royal, less bright. It's sort of like a slate blue, if that helps you.

All of them have the CRI logo on the front and then crossed oars with NBCR on the back. T-shirts are $15, Long sleeve shirts are $20, Crewneck Sweatshirts are $35, and Hoodies are $45. We haven't gotten the beanie hats in yet, but they'll be navy with the same NBCR/oar logo embroidered on the front, just smaller. Those will also be $15.

Email either myself at carolyn@communityrowing.org, or give a call to 508.717.4013 to place an order. If we have it in stock, it's yours immediately. If we don't have the sizes you want, we can order it and it takes about a week or two for it to come in. I'll also be putting a page on our website to place an order but credit cards won't be accept for these purchases. Check, cash, or money order will work best. Just look on www.newbedfordcommunityrowing.org under "MERCH"









Hoodie: Back...










...and Front













Crewneck Sweatshirt & Long Sleeve T Fronts




















The classic.....T-shirt, back and front


No comments:

Post a Comment