Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

Welcome to 2011 everyone!! I hope all of you had a great holiday season and didn't get a hangover from New Year's Eve ;)

NBCR is moving right along gearing up for what is to come this spring. Winter training is on-going through the YMCA (sign up now!) and the coaches and I will be setting the spring racing schedule soon. It'll be posted on our website under "TEAMS" (top left of the home page). As I get better with the website, that tab will probably have a few separate options for each team and what we're doing.

I also went by the Sawyer Street site today just to see what's new and it looks great! There's an employee parking lot there with a graded grass area (as opposed to uneven gravel and dirt from before) with fencing. The end of Sawyer Street is also graded and de-weeded. It's looking ready for a dock and some boats to show up soon! I'm very excited for our new location and will keep you all posted as things evolve. Once I download the pictures I took this morning, I'll post on here. There are many different entities and hurdles, but it's just a matter of time before we have a fabulous new set up for our boats and container. This spring you will be sure to see it - when you come to one of our many regattas!! See you there....

No comments:

Post a Comment