Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trivia Throwdown SUCCESS!!

Last night's Trivia Throwdown was personally my most favorite yet....because my team won!!! I've always been on either the last place team or the second to last place team. Last night was my lucky night!! (or, I had some fantastic teammates... :) ) Thanks to Fletcher Johnson, Vincent Savino, Erynn Jones, and Jen Hickney for being smart teammates AND for donating our first place prize of $100 cold, hard cash back to the club!

I also want to thank Jodi Garie and The Krugers, all of whom were on Larissa McLaughlin's team and gave us a *really* close run for our money. They said they were going to donate the winnings to the club if they had won, and they did donate some money in addition to the $10 entry fee. They were a lot of fun as were all of the teams. We were lucky to have the entire extended Pereira family there, including Andrew, one of our junior rowers. For SOME reason his team name was "Sparkles" and now I have a new nickname for him....muahahahaaaa >: )

Thanks to all involved, NBCR made $225 for the night and I think we all had a great time. Thanks to Andy, the Trivia Guru, and to Rose Alley Ale House for their continued support of our club!!

No comments:

Post a Comment